Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's a good thing I'm single again

I'd rather go on a date with the Touko (the red girl), but I'm just glad I can turn my obsession into something healthy now:




On a side note, check out this girl's website. She currently has 20 cosplay photos completed, 13 in progress, and 26 commissioned. I'm not exactly sure what the percentages mean on the in progress page, but I can't wait to see Gascan from bobobo-bo-bo-bobo (if you are not watching this show, start).

In fact, I had no idea there was such a thing as a cosplay lab. Some of this stuff is very impressive.

No, wait! Holy crap! These people are coming to Orlando?!? Sean, we have to go this weekend. But we either need to dress up or wear a tux. I think this event may be babysitter-worthy. Maybe I can dress up as the guy that goes "nggah!" in Nanaka Crash?

No comments: