Saturday, April 29, 2006

Aidez-moi mon ami!

Apparently, I am not the only one looking for the name of that girl. Someone with the handle DevilZ is also on the hunt. I can't quite be sure if he is French or just Canadian, but I have contacted both embassies to be sure. With an international effort, perhaps we can find her name. Babel fish believes this is what my counterpart is trying to say:

"Mdr more chick C the small russet-red one with the 2-speed battery
seed-planting drill at the mdr beginning of mdr of holy shit of holy potato"



Yes. Holy shit of holy potato is right.

(Editor's note: I realize that I only have several hours left to complete this task on my own. Inevitably, once Sean logs on tonight and learns that I can't find something on the Internet, he will call upon his evil legions of nerds to find the information. Help me DevilZ, you're my only hope.)

No comments: